pondělí 15. července 2013

Summer shopping update

Hi Dears! ^_^ Domi is back again! I'm sorry for my noblogging-era (my camera wasn't available for 2 months and than I was busy because of final exam) ...hope that I'll be more active blogger now :D

Nail polish: Gabriella Salvete (2$ for each)
 Earings: Takko (3$)Tea-cup ring: Six (3$)Flowers: H&M (1$) Claire's (4$)
Shoes: CCC (30$)
Headscarf: handmade by me
Shoes detail
Satchel bag: Lindex (14$)
Post-card earings: I am (8,5$)
Seashell earings: I am (5,5$)
Dotted cardigan: local shop (7,5$)
Blouse: Oodji (20$)
Dress: Oodji (20$)
Skirt: H&M (15$)
I really liked this skirt but than I noticed...ohh...this is so creepy
More fun about lace-trolling HERE :)

18 komentářů:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other on gfc? I shall follow you right now =^-^=

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thanks for the comment! You have lovely hair color and style!

    Follow you now, hope you will do the same =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. To jsou všechno tak překrásné úlovky! *__* Máš opravdu úžasný styl :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Let me know, I would be happy :-)

    xoxo from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. i love everything!! OMG! :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Love it all!!! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat